Friday 30 April 2010

Unregrettable Pirate Life

Good Peeps,

Wow, a bank holiday weekend, thank goodness, I need some rest. All the housework is done, so my weekend will start when I get in from work tonight.

Right onto today's card which I have made using "Unregrettable Pirate Life" from Ching-Chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection, Sheet #10, plate #36, which is available right HERE from Crafts and Me. I'm loving these stamps. I have coloured her using copics and added a bit of sparkle, he, he, just can't stop myself. I have used the Marianne Design flower and raised the 2nd layer and added some flat back pearls and a prima centre, gorgeous. The doily has been sprayed with some cosmic shimmer. The whole card has the distressed look which for a change I did actually use my making memories distress tool instead of a scissors or cutting blade and after reacquainting myself with it I think I will be using it more often, lol. The spotted organza is actually a wedding favour but I put it to better use. The little BELIEVE ticket is availabe from Alissa Designs.






I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

Crafty Creations - Make your own background
Quixotic Paperie - Distressing
Charisma Cardz - Girly card with flowers
Lili of the Valley - Here comes Summer
A spoonful of sugar - 3D something
Pollycraft Challenge - Make your own flowers
Secret Crafters - Distress

12 comments:

Lizzy said...

Another absolute stunner from you Tracy ~ beautiful image, lush colour combo & ace layout xx Lizzy xx

Teresa said...

Tracy this is so stunning so much going on and you have coloured her perfectly.
Teresa x

zoe.payne said...

truly stunning card, love the colours and image, the whole thing is gorgeous. you never fail.xxx

Diamond Doll said...

This is gorgeous Tracy so much detail and love all the sparkle.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Leanne said...

Oh wow, this card is absolutely STUNNING!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Leanne xx

stampinfrog said...

So stunning Tracy!Love all the glitz and your coloring is gorgeous!
Hugs,Connie

angelwhispers said...

My goodness this must have taken you ages!!! There is so much detail on the card and fabulous colours!! Just Love it Chanelle xx

Tracy said...

A truly gorgeous creation, and the flower is fabulous. Love your image and colouring, the finishing touches are so beautiful too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Becky said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card Tracy, I love the image and the sparkle!!
xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Tracy. Love the image you've used and the flower also. Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft. Hugs Michele x

Pop's Cards said...

Love the image that you have chosen for this, fab colours too, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time big hugs pops x x x

CraftyC said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card yoiu have created, I love the choice of stamp. Thanks for taking part on the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx