Monday 2 May 2011

Winner of Mo's and Zoe's Carnival Blog Hop

Morning Peeps,

Oh my goodness, sooooooooooooooooooo many of you took the time to complete the fabuloous Mo's and Zoe's Carnival Blog Hop that we are just stunned with the amount of comments, thank you to all that commented, we really appreciated  it and by reading your comments I think you all enjoyed the magnificant display of inspiration.  Be sure to check the blogs for the Winner's as you know there was hidden candy along the way and Grand Prizes too. Speaking of hidden candy, I am so pleased to be able to offer one of my commenters on the hop this Mo Manning  Little SMOOTCH, which goes fabuously with Zoe's Make It Crafty Kissing Booth :-


And the winner is......... Lilian Child 

Congratulations Lilian, email me to claim your prize t.payne@homecall.co.uk 

Thanks again to all those who took part. 




1 comment:

~Vittory~ said...

My congratulations! It was great blog hop!!!