Friday 12 August 2011

I'm Back

Hiya Peeps,

I'm back! Had a really chillaxing holiday but took me a few days to get into the swing of relaxing, I'm always on the go doing one thing or another that I find it really hard to relax and totally chill, so think a two week holiday will have to be called for next time as by the time I had chilled it was almost time to go home.  Mind you with the temperatures soaring between 35-40 it is difficult to relax, it was a little too hot for me, a sign of getting older maybe????

Anyway, thought I had best post the picture of the card that I should have posted when I was away.  This is Aerial by Sara Burrier available from Crafts and Me and speaking of which, if you attending the Stamperama Show on Sunday, be sure to pop by and say Hi.  The Stand will be full of all the newly released stamps so I'm sure you'll be wanting to stock up.


I must say I thought the holiday would do me good, but I have returned with not an ounze of me wanting to enter my craft room.  Oops! Hopefully this will change by the weekend as I will be colouring on the Crafts and Me Stand, so my mojo needs to return pretty pronto.

See you on Sunday when Make It Crafty and Whimsey Stamps come together for a joint release blog hop.





I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Moving Along with the Times - Fantasy
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
Crazy Amigo - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean - Sea 

16 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Tracy, glad you had a lovely break. Not sure I'll make it to Stamperama this time - so have fun. Oops nearly forgot, great card ~ Jane

Catherine said...

Fab card

Chrissy said...

She is beautiful Tracy...lovely colouring and colour combo.

Luv CHRISSYxx

angelwhisperssh said...

Glad you had a nice holiday. Where you been? Somewhere hot by the sound of it. You will soon get back into it.
Nice card as always.
Best wishes, Sharon x

Larisa said...

wow! She is pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back sweetie!! And with this gorgeous card!! I adore the colors here! :)

Teresa said...

Welcome back and a Smashing card, really love this one, hugs Teresa xx

Christina C. said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....soooooo beautiful, Tracy!

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy, great card hun, love those mermaid colours!! In all honousty, I would love to be HOT for once this summer, it's been awfull over here. It's like we never had a summer, it went straight from spring to autumn and stayed that way. Bummer!! Hugs, Frea

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy Im sure your mojo will come flying back once you are mixing with crafters you wont be able to help yourself.
Gorgeous card love all the extra embellishments youve put on it to. hugs Shirleyxx

Ally said...

Hi Tracy
Don't worry, I bet your mojo will return just on time...it probably just cought the wrong plane and is still flying around the world :P

Your card is beautiful and the image is stunning! Love the gorg swirls!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Alessandra

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is a super card, love the colours you have used, thanks for joining in on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Sudha said...

Beautiful creation dear.

nessy said...

stunning card tracy ~ amazing colouring and love all the details~perfect!
vanessa xx
glad you had some chillax time~recharge bateries!

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love it!
Hope your holiday was awesome...
Chillaxing....

Sandy

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty - what gorgeous colours
Thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT
Lisa x