Monday 22 August 2011

My Last Post for Simply Sassy

Hiya Peeps,

Sadly this is my last post on the Simply Sassy site.  I hope I have brought inspiration to you all over the last 8 months.   I've enjoyed my time working with the Sassy's and of course Maria and the Girls have all been fab and we will be staying friends and also teamies, as I am on a couple of DT's with Maria and Kathrin.

I have inked up one of my favourites and an oldie in the Sassy range, Fashionista, isn't she fabulous.


You can find Fashionista at Funky Kits HERE


Ingredients:-

Image Fashionista by Sugar Nellie at Funky Kits
Papers by Pion (gorgeous)
Medium - Copics
Stempleglede Grunge Stamp
Lasercut Chipboard Flourishes and side panel from Make It Crafty
Tim Holtz Ticket, Pearls and Lace from stash
Tea Dye and Vintage Photo Distress Inks 
Magnolia Doohickey Die

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

The Sugar Bowl - Sketch 
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes 
StampsRUs - Anything Goes 
Corrosive - Girly 
Designed To Delight - Anything Goes 




23 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Tracy, I love the lattice down the side over the lace, really lovely.Fabulous image and colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Renkata said...

Super cool card.

Kreativmonster said...

What a pretty card! The colours are fabulous!
Big Hugs

marion said...

So sad that this is your last post over at the sassy blog, but fortunately I´m a follower of this blog so I wouln´t miss out on your future projects. It´s a lovely card you´ve made ! Hugs, Marion

Shazza said...

this is beautiful, bye bye Tracy x

Sudha said...

Pretty creation dear. I luv ur creations so much.

Maria Therese said...

Just Gorgeous sweetie ♥♥

Shanna Shands said...

OMG will you still be making cards I love your work... I just recently found simply sassy I love those sugar nellies and the gourjuss girls... I m so sad your leaving the team!

Fiona said...

fabulous!!

Fi
x

Christina C. said...

Absolutely STUNNING......beautiful work!!!!!

Monique said...

Wow. Beautifull card.

Hugs Monique

Judie said...

Hi Tracy,
Fantastic card, wonderfully cute image and colored perfectly.

Judie

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS,fabulous details and stamping around your image!!!
Hugs xx

dawnmercedes said...

Thanks for joining our girlie challenge at Corrosive Challenges by Janet!

Marion said...

Stunning card Tracy. Love Fashionista and your colouring is awesome.
Hope we will still be seeing your wonderful cards.
hugs
Marion

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi Sweetie! Love the colouring you have done on this card. So soft and beautiful. Those chippies are gorgeous. Fab job! Hugs...Mona

Julie said...

Beautiful card - that side panel from Make it Craft is lush! x

Grenouille Greetings said...

What a beauty! And CONGRATS on making your new DT! Hugs, Lesley

Marilyn said...

Love this Tracy, you've done a grand job on your card. Perfect colouring, wonderful details and I like the chipboard down the side.
Thanks for joining us at the Stamps R Us Challenge.
Marilyn

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy another stunning card I love your distressed edges they look fabulous and your image is so beautifully coloured to. hugs Shirleyxxx

Heather said...

So cute. Your colouring amazes me. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week.

Happileigh Scrappin' said...

Oh I do love all of your embellies! Your card is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week.

Star said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love that side panel. Thanks for playing with us at Happileigh Scrappin'!

xx Star