Friday 14 October 2011

Winner of Make It Colourful Xmas Blog Hop and New Challenge

Hi Peeps,

It's Friday and time for another challenge over at Make it Colourful but before I get to that I need to announce the winner of the Make it Colourful Christmas Blog Hop, so drum roll...........................................


Congratulations Holly of Kopykat Creations.  Please email me so I can get your candy off to you.

Today is the start of another fortnightly challenge at Make it Colourful and the theme is "SNOW" and if you haven't already popped over to Make It Crafty to see the new Christmas Digi Images you really need to hop over as they are wicked.  I'll be working on another card using the new backgrounds but in the meantime I had been super organised and had already made this card using those mischievious elves......




Image:-
Snowelf Image
Paper by Magnolia
Magnolia Doohickey Die
Puff paint and glitter on the snowflake chipboard pieces
Square doily from stash
Pearls and Acrylic paint from stash

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:-


One stitch at a time - Anything Goes
One stop craft - Anything Goes




6 comments:

Carly said...

Congratulations! LUCKY Holly!

Shazza said...

I can't see your piccies, will have to come back x

Unknown said...

Hi Tracey, yep there's som,ething wrong, can't see anything either, just black with an exclamation mark. Hugs, Frea

Made by Mandy said...

Fabulous card, love the image and colours

Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Deb said...

Super gorgeous, fabulous coloring and I love your snowflakes, thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time
Deb
xxx

Hazel said...

Great card, love those images. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x