Wednesday 23 November 2011

Shabby and Vintage at Crafts and Me

Hiya Peeps,

I have a chap who likes to buy all his family special handmade Christmas Cards and always chooses images that aren't christmasy and I have to do my magic on them to make them look like a christmas card.  He wanted purples and black and an Art Deco image, so this is what I came up with.


The challenge if you haven't guess at Crafts and Me this week is "Shabby/Vintage" and the Bride/Flapper Art Deco image fitted beautiful.  Isn't she gorgeous. And if you haven't seen there is a new europe/international postage rate of £3.45, so you can shop until your heart is content.

I have of course coloured my image with copics and have added lots of texture in the form of snowtex and crackle paint on the chipboard snowflakes.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-
Bearly Mine - My favourite things (Copics, distressing, snowtex, flowers, lace)
Oldie but a goodie - stamp older than 6 months and snowflakes



14 comments:

Hanneke said...

You did a great job making this a Christmas card! those frosty roses look awesome! Hugs, Hanneke

Larisa said...

wow! It is so nice and joyful! very beautiful card! Love the style you colour the image! It is so gentle!

Cards By MI said...

Amazing!
xxMarie

Christina C. said...

Such talent!!!! As always, this is a work of art!
Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Ann Marie Governale said...

So beautiful. I love this image and you colored her beautifully!

Sandy G said...

A beautiful vintage card Tracy, love it.

Judi said...

What a GORGEOUS card Tracy, you've really inspired me!

Hugs

Judi x

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOW Tracy this is absolutely gorgeous! I just wanted to say thank you too for taking the time to place your lovely much appreciated comment on my blog. Have a lovely day, Judy x

Ally said...

You are a magician!!!!!!!! Oh my god, Tracy...

...and the Oscar goes to...
...
...
Tracy Payne!!
...
...

for her stunning work on the art deco stamp, please support this talented lady by sending her lots of money :o) LOL

I wish I was only one hundreth part of you!!
Huggies, Alessandra

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy that is just stunning I love the vintage look and she really is quite gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Diny Sprakel said...

Hi Tracy, absoutly gorgeous your coloring and desgn
Diny

Lisa Jane said...

wow this is gorgeous .. my Aunt would love it .LOve the colour combo and sparkle
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight
Lisa x

Francesca said...

Great creation,

Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE Challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

tiggertastic said...

this is so amazing - i adore the purple and the snowflake being so big is amazing !

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft