Thursday 22 November 2012

Ho Ho Ho

Hi Everyone,

Have you seen the new twilight movie? I went last night, OMG, I can't tell you the ending but I was almost biting my nails, which I have never done in my life, lol.

Well it's that time of the year and I have been asked to make two cards for two boys in their teens. Eeeeek, what no flowers? Holly is o.k. though right?

   
Hope you like my card today.

Ingredients:-
Marianne Design Winter World Paper
Tim Holtz Holly
Sentiment from Craftwork Cards

Hugs Tracy x

9 comments:

Caroline said...

This is perfect Tracy the image is fabulous and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Hanneke said...

Great vard for boys, Tracy! The image is so fun and the DP and holly look great together! Hugs, Hanneke

Jane said...

I have, I have! Great film.

Love the card Tracy and I am sure holly is OK for boys!!

Hugs
Jane

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. Love the image and the sentiments is so fab.
Hugs Sharon. x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

fab work tracy! yum I love those little pinecone...how gorgeous! The reds are fantastic too :)

Sue said...

Fabulous card Tracy, love that image!

Sue

Eileen said...

Fabulous card Tracy. Love that image and the sentiment really made me smile. Perfect for a teenager
Eileen x

Berry said...

Your card is so fab Tracy and what a superb image! Yes I have seen the movie twice lol and wow was it a surprise and shock! I was on the edge of my seat! Hugs Rebekah xx

Elena V. said...

Fabulous card!