Wednesday 19 December 2012

Another Published Card

Hi Peeps,

Well my back is aching from bending over wrapping up presents.  Another night and I should more or less be done, won't be able to walk mind you, lol.  I have my department meal tonight at BROWN's, so I guess I won't finish the wrapping until Thursday night.  I still have christmas cards to write, but I have to say I am terrible at getting these done, which is dreadful coming from a cardmaker.  I even miss the last posting dates for overseas.

Just popping back with published card no. 2.  Again I have used Ice-skating Don but this time coloured using distress inks.



Ingredients:-
Ice Skating Don by Marianne Design
Tim Holtz on the edge Snowflake Die
Go Kreate Die for the base

Hugs Tracy x

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Tracy wow this is fabulous I love the cute image and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx

Sumsibine said...

Wow, what a wonderful card! Love the idea and the colours - soooo amazing!
Lots of love
Bine

Sue said...

Such a fabulous card Tracy. I love the image, gorgeous colour scheme and wonderful detailing.

Hugs Sue

Elena V. said...

it's so cute!

Tineke van der Linden said...

Wauw, wat een supergave kaart met schaatsende Don!!
Groetjes Tineke

Jane said...

Ooh I love Browns - hope you have a fun time tonight!

Your card is awesome my friend
Hugs
Jane

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fab card Tracey

Have a great night

Hugs Kelly

Chrissy said...

Fabulous design Tracey, love the image and colouring, the flowers and subtle paint,gorgeous card...I missed the postage for overseas too..3 years running I promised myself to be oraganised for posting..I just dont listen.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Tracy! Lovely colour combi and fantastic details! hugs, Marlies

Christina C. said...

Amazing work, Tracy! Love this gorgeous creation!

Unknown said...

Urghhhhh wrapping, I hate it so much, I have one more to do, a quilt I finally finished today. Anyhooo to your card. I love the image, but I really love the vibrancy in the red.

Happy Saturady and thank you for sharing x