Saturday 1 June 2013

Birthstones at LLC

Morning Crafters,

Sorry for my absence this week but as you know my mojo went walkabouts and then last weekend's antic's certainly put paid to it returning any time soon.  A huge thank you to you all for the comments and emails left/sent to cheer me up and I'm sorry if I didn't get round to replying to you all, it took me till Monday to read all the birthday messages on Facebook :)

It's challenge time at LLC, can you believe how quick it comes round?  This month the theme is your birthstone and to tell the truth I wasn't looking forward to making my card as you know it was my birthday last weekend and therefore I'm May which is EMERALD, yes..... Emerald and I don't consider myself a green girl at all.


Having said that I am quite pleased with how this card has turned out, what do you think?  All links are at the bottom of the post.



Have a good weekend and hope to see you joining us over at LLC.
Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest


12 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Tracy

Thank goodness my birthday is June and not May. I am not an emerald person either. But oh WOW you have pulled this off perfectly. I have been thinking of you and am beaming good wishes your way. Judy x

May said...

Gorgeous card, The Greens are Beautiful... Love all the wonderful detail & Stunning image...I hope you are doing ok after that awful shock so glad your son is ok...Hugs May x x

Sonia said...

wowwwww,wowwww,every time I find on your blog amazing creation my dearest^_^
I love this delicate green card^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oooooh tracy this is so beautiful!!! you have done a beautiufl job of the emerald... love that little frame with the sentiment and all of the yummy embellies nestled in there :) gorgeous as always!

Shazza said...

oh dear Tracy have just read about what happened to your son - so glad he is okay, dread mine being old enough to drive.Great card x

Sue said...

So you should be pleased with this card Tracy, it's stunning. I love the vintage image and such gorgeous detailing. I especially love the green gem embellishment.
Take care
hugs Sue

cuilliesocks said...

Tracy this is just wonderful, gorgeous vintage image and you've worked in your emerald very nicely, I love it, kate x

Kelly said...

Very fabulous vintage card!! I love green and the touches of it made a gorgeous card!!
Hugs, Kelly

Words and Pictures said...

I think it's a beautiful card - I love the pearly beads trailing through all those gorgeous embellishments, and the distressed layers are delicious! I'm a diamond, apparently, for April - and I don't really feel like one of those either!
Alison x

Elizabeth said...

So beautiful, Tracey! Love all those delicious embellishments and how you make them all mach perfectly! thank you for the inspiration! hugs, Elizabeth x

Eulanda said...

SWOON! I've popped by a few times to check this lil beauty out. UH-MAZING!! So gorgeous!! Hugs!!

Unknown said...

...and who would have thought you don't like green that much, LOL. Another vintage beauty - although Fairytale of Spring is such an old collection, I still love this paper!

Sandy xx