Friday 5 July 2013

Fairy Tenderhearted

Morning Copic Fans,

Tracy here today with some Tiddly Inks inspiration and the first time I have coloured up one of  these images.  This little lady is called Fairy Tenderhearted and does come with  few sentiments.  Papers are by Magnolia with a dashing of gesso and snow tex here and there.


I have added some tulle to the edges of the card.  All papers have also been distressed with walnut stain distress ink.



The swirls are from a Marianne Design die as well as the blue roses.  The remainder are from Prima and The Ribbon Girl.

The gorgeous blue tulle and ribbon are both from The Ribbon Girl.



Copic Ingredients:-
Skin E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair E43, E25, E31, E50
Dress BG05, BG02, BG01, CB
Wings YR24, Y15, Y11, Y000
Branch E44, E42, E40
Shadowing W3, W1, W00, BG00, BG000



Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

17 comments:

Sande said...

What a gorgeous, fabulous card, Tracy!! Love this little bird button and this sweet image. Your layout is lovely and the colours too.

I have a blog candy on my blog, is you are interested :)

Hugs, Sande xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Tracy. I love that sweet image, beautiful colouring and gorgeous papers. I know I always say it but your attention to detail is amazing
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Blankina said...

Just pinned your card..love it.
This image is soo cute!
HUgs Blankina

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Tracy,what a beautiful card is this. You made a really pretty composition,I love it,greetings Miranda

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Tracy. I love this image and your colouring. Fabulous design and embellishments.
Hugs Sharon x

Alexandra♥ said...

This is so beautiful, Tracy!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tracy, beautiful image and colours. I love all your little embellishments and the design, Kate x

Chantal said...

Ohhhh Tracy I am drooling on my keyboard! What a stunning creation and such great details! I love it! hugs, Chantal

Kelly said...

Glorious!! It is so beautiful I cannot stop looking at this card!! You blow me away with your talent for these girly vintage cards.
Hugs, Kelly

Shanna Shands said...

Beautiful beautiful!

Words and Pictures said...

Such pretty colours, and the flowers are so lovely. Gorgeous layered postcards too...
Alison x

Sandy said...

You do make beautiful cards Tracy - I always look but do not often comment. I know you are there and you inspire so many people with your beautiful makes.
Sandy

CraftinGranny said...

This is totally gorgeous Tracy! "Hugs"

sue w. said...

Hi Tracy, this is gorgeous, love the sweet image and the colours and layout is super.
Hugs Sue W.

Christine L said...

HI Tracy... from your newest follower... I was pointed in your direction by my buddy Elaine..

STUNNING colouring on this fabulous card... I love all your gorgeous embellies.. they all look sooooo good together!

Hugs
Christine x

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, amazing coloring and details, I so love her hair
hugs Louise

Unknown said...

So it is actually possible to make a nice card, using the Swedish flag's colours! LOL. Not a great fan of Tiddlyinks, I must admit, but this image is really cute. Sweet card!

Sandy xx