Sunday 15 September 2013

A Sad Farewell

I'm back again and with a special but sad post.  Over at LLC the DT are saying goodbye, sob sob, to our Louise.  I still can't believe Louise is leaving us as I know just how excited she was to be on this very special team.  Although she has her reasons, which are also sad to hear, we are all extremely upset to see her go, but I am hoping it's not goodbye to crafting, just Hasta Luego (until later).

We have lots of laughs behind the scenes and Louise is going to be dearly missed for her character as well as her gorgeous cards.  On the plus side she will be spending more valuable time with her beautiful children and family, and that is something you won't be able to get back and I'm sure all of us Mum's understand that crafting can be put on hold, you can return to it when the children are older and out clubbing, so enjoy your time sweet Louise and above all have fun, fun, fun.

Sooooooooooo, this is the card that is on its way to Louise.  Firstly I had to use a Magnolia image, as if you know Louise you know she loves her maggies and secondly, I had to incorporate pink, our Louise is definitely a pink, pink and pink girl.  I hope Louise will like it and if you read my earlier post this morning you will know that I took these pictures under the influence of several bacardi's, I'm so glad I didn't make the card under the influence, lol, so Louise I promise it will be better in real life and it isn't really lobsided, lol.




I made the corners using the new Marianne Design Petra's Corners


The HUGS text is from the Warm Fuzzies sentiment set "USE YOUR WORDS" just released at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.





A not so good close up of the flowers and can you just see the tiny organza flowers.





Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

viera- scrapbooking a svet papieru said...

veľmi pekné karty,

Elin said...

Oh my, this is stunning work! MAN I wish this one was on its way to my home :D Gorgeous coloring and setup, love it <3

Unknown said...

just beautiful Tracy!
Jasmina

Eulanda said...

This is absolutely stunning!! OMG you are freakin' hilarious! Your pictures are great after everything. hee hee Wish I would have been there!!

Kelly said...

This is one of those cards I just adore!! Stunning in every way! So well done and the colors are perfect! I could stare at it all day!
Hugs Kelly

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Perfect Tracy. Stunning card!! Love the colours, papers and all your fabulous shabby chic finishes. You really are the embellishment Queen. Big hugs, Wends x

Unknown said...

I think they pics turned out well despite the B. :-) Louise is so going to love this and treasure it for years to come; it's stunning! Hugz, Sandy