Friday 20 September 2013

Breeze and Petals and Lace


Hi Everyone,

Are we all ready for the weekend, I certainly am, didn't help that I woke up yesterday and thought it was already Friday, lol.  We had the carpet fitted this week in my Son's room, stairs and landing, so lots of cleaning and hoovering and putting rooms back together and big sort outs and I mean big. My son has been hoarding all this shoes from each year he's been through school I think, lol.  Too lazy to have a clear out I think!  OH has to make a trip to the tip tomorrow and I'm not sure it will all fit in the car, lol. At least I will be able to get back into my craft room tomorrow, it's been a little neglected and been the general dumping ground through this process.

So excited to share today's card with you.  I've used the gorgeous Saturated Canary image called BREEZE, and.....the new 6x6 Petals and Lace papers and they are gorgeous, so pretty.  I love pink/grey and lilac/grey and this pack has both combinations, yayyyyy.  I have also used the new Warm Fuzzies Sentiments "USE YOUR WORDS". They look like little scrabble letters, but are so handy to have in your stash, I spelled out "HI" on the right hand side.



Both trims are by Melissa Frances, love the shabby look and compliments the papers beautifully.


I have coloured Breeze with Tim Holtz Distress Markers and his new watercolour paper.  The floral display is made up of flowers from TheRibbonGirl and LiveandLoveCrafts.


Have a good weekend.

Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

Christine L said...

Stunning colouring Tracy

Christine x

Berry said...

This is so pretty Tracy I love what you did here hugs Rebekah xx

Berry said...

This is so pretty Tracy I love what you did here hugs Rebekah xx

Shazza said...

love, love, love!!!
x

vic said...

such a beautiful card so pretty! I hope your sorting out of your sons room is going smoothly

have a lovely week

hugs

vic