Sunday 15 September 2013

Lovely Lace at Crafts and Me


Morning Crafters,

How are we all? Well I can tell you I am very behind this morning and after having a fabulous time last night with my best friend, had far too many double bacardi's and decided to take my photo's after I got home.  I'm pleased to say that I managed to get the photo tent up without knocking the photo lamps off but the photo's are a little dodgy to say the least.

Today is the start of a new challenge at Crafts and Me.  My card is using a new image and I couldn't see that Teresa has loaded her yet so I can't tell you what she is called.  Teresa has also launched some new moulds, so if you are like me and like to make your own embellishments these are fabulous.  The delight clay is also back in stock and a little goes a long way.  It is very light and makes perfect embellishments for your card.

I have coloured her with copics but can't find where I wrote them down, but if you would like to know just email me, I'm sure I will find them when I clear the mess up on my desk.


The papers are a combination of MayaDesign 6 x 6 Vintage Spring Basics and Marianne Design.  The frame is made using the Delight Clay and the text is from Kaisercraft called Flora Delight, works perfectly with the frame.  The flowers are from the RibbonGirl with the exception of the white flower spray which is from Live and Love Crafts.

The little wooden butterfly button amongst the flowers and the charm embellishment are new in at Crafts and Me.

The beautiful lace and Melissa Frances butterfly is from Live and Love Crafts.


I'll be back in a couple of hours with a very special post.
Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

what a fab card ! great, love all the details
greetings, martina
x

Sue said...

WOW! Totally stunning Tracy. Such a gorgeous image coloured so beautifully and as always your embellishments look wonderful.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the day and are not feeling too hung-over!
hugs Sue xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card!! Lovely colours, design and beautiful embelies, beautiful lace. I love the fairy image, fab colouring. hugs, Marlies