Sunday 20 July 2014

A Little Vintage

Hi Everyone,

I'm a little late posting today, put it down to the champagne and cocktails last night, lol.

Today's card is for the The Ribbon Girl and the challenge this month is Aqua.  I love this colour but decided to use a little vintage image from the latest Marianne Design image sheet which of course fits perfectly into their Flower Mirror die as can be seen in my card below.

From the Ribbon Girl I have used the Aqua Pom Pom, 4mm white pearl string beads, pink rose vintage style hessian Ribbon, Ivory Button Twine, Teal Mini Dahlias, Melissa Frances Lock Box Applique Resin which also comes with the little key which I have placed on the mini envelope (left), and 20mm resin flat back pearl.



The gorgeous papers are digital, yes digital from Michelle Roos Etsy Site HERE.  I have used the Vintage Garden set for my card but there are soooo many gorgeous designs.  I used the elements from this set too, the mini envelope, bunting and the bow at the bottom of the image.



Here's a close up of the little mini envelope with the applique resin key from resin set and one of the teal flowers attached to the centre from The Ribbon Girl.


A touch of gesso here and there, hehe.  

Doesn't the new Marianne Design Die look gorgeous.


Here's the inside.  The Vintage Garden digital papers includes inserts, what a bonus!


Enjoy the rest of the day.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

This is just lovely and I adore the image of this sweet little girl.
Julie x

Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

As always, your card is gorgeous with so many beautiful details I just admire over and over ;) Xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning design just love these papers and your stunning embellishments Sounds like you had my kind of night out!! Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is beautiful - so many gorgeous details!
Rebecca.