Monday 14 July 2014

Daphne

Morning Everyone,

I know, my second post today, lol but what a beautiful image.  It's challenge time at BunnyZoe and this month Karina has prepared for us a Bingo Board, so hopefully you'll be able to hop on over and play with us.

I have used the gorgeous image "Daphne" by Whimsy Stamps.  I just love Sylvia Vets images, they are my favourtie images, always adorable and a joy to colour.

I have stitched around the card and the image, but it's hard to see in this photograph and believe me it was a major achievement for me to photograph, lol.  Everything that I was clearing out of my craft room ended up on the dining room table and floor so I had to clear space in order to set up my photo tent and lights, lol.


The paper is from the Marianne Design July release paper pad as well as the number 4, cut from the new numbers die.  My second use of this die today, so definitely needed for your stash.



BunnyZoe Ingredients:
Image: Daphne by Whimsy Stamps
Marianne Design Die Petra's Small Ornament LR0139

Live and Love Craft Ingredients:-
Lace
Pearl String 
Cream Tulle
Doily
Flowers

Noor Design Border Die available from Crafts U Love
Marianne Design Mini Numbers

Ribbon Girl Ingredients:-
Prima Resin Frame

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Such a beautiful card Tracy! I really love the way you've coloured her - gorgeous!

Carole Pollard said...

Just fabulous this image is so sweet and your design is fabulous lots of gorgeous new embellishments for me to check out That wish list just gets longer by the day !! Another amazing creation Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Tracy. The image is adorable and I love the gorgeous papers and design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy, what a sweet image, love how youve coloured her, the papers are gorgeous and the lace is so pretty as is your flower spray. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a sweet card, the image is so cute and I love the elegant border!
Rebecca,

Unknown said...

Right when I think I can't possibly have missed another card...LOL
Love this one; she's just the cutest fairy ever and as you know, I can never resist a blue card....

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts