Friday 15 August 2014

Figgy Pudding & Lots More....

Morning Everyone,

I have another card to share with you..... I know what's happened this week, lol.  It's a Christmas Card using one of the new oh so cute Bebunni Stamps from BunnyZoe.  The papers are also by Bebunni and I was trying no to cover up the little bunny on the bottom left, as these match the images in the collection.

I have also used more Marianne Design Dies, the Star Bauble tucked inbetween two sheets of papers on the left and and the bauble on the bottom right, plus the little jingle bells in the top right hand corner.


The image is called Figgy Pudding and right now BunnyZoe have 15% off this collection.


Here's a close up of the Marianne Design star bauble.  I stamp christmas text of the nested star and added some snow tex.




BunnyZoe Ingredients:-


Marianne Design Dies from Craftsulove



This card should have published when I was away, but it's never too late, hey.  It is a new home card I made for my sister.  The Marianne Designs dies came in real handy.




BunnyZoe Ingredients:-

Live and Love Craft Ingredients:-


And yet another card, that again should of published when I was away.  This little lady is just so adorable and is just back in stock at BunnyZoe.  Of course she is a Magnolia image called Sneaky Tilda, really love this little lady.

The papers are also by Magnolia as are the little Narcissus flowers, with a little gesso so the yellow centres are muted and more suited to the style of card.

She is coloured with distress inks and layered onto lace and a Marianne Design Frame.






BunnyZoe Ingredients:-
Image by Magnolia Sneaky Tilda

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the snowy texture on the first and the others are so pretty.
Rebecca.

Dawn said...

Wow some beautiful cards there Tracy, my fav is the Christmas one, thats stunning, but of course they are all lovely x

Unknown said...

WOW; 3 cards in one post! I guess it's not that much of a challenge to figure out which one I like the best... ;-)

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts