Monday 9 March 2015

For you.... Sister

Good morning Everyone,

I have another Vintage card for you today.  I have used one of  the beautiful Sagen images and die cut into a circle and placed into the a flower circle diecut.

The base of the card was made using the new Dutch Doobadoo Ornate stencil and the papers are from the latest REPRINT release at Live and Love Crafts.


This card is for my Sister's 60th Birthday and I was kind and didn't put the 60 on the front of the card, lol.  

I've used the new Dutch Doobadoo Numbers stencil.  It's always good to have sets of numbers around for these special occasions.  

Here's where I put the 60..... on the inside.


I have used 30mm roses, 20mm roses, kort and godt ruffled roses, flower spray, a bark heart and finished with the vintage flourish leaf.

SISTER was stamped using the typewriter alphabet stamps and cut out, love these.

Just peeking out under the second layer on the right hand side is a doily edge diecut.


I have added tag no. 2 and tied with cord and a little watering can charm.

I have also added a cameo and resin frame.


I used a wooden butterfly and added frantage and added a pen nibb to the centre.



I have used the butterfly edge die and the butterfly (2 pcs) cut in matching paper.


Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



10 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

This is utterly stunning Tracy! What a masterpiece!!!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Carole Pollard said...

Absolutely stunning the shape is so lovely your Sister will adore receiving this amazing card love and hugs Carole x

Pretty said...

VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL PRETTY

Unknown said...

Absolutely Stunning Tracy Hugs Jennifer xx

Sharon said...

Another stunning card Tracy. The image is so sweet and love the soft colours. Beautifully embellished as always.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Hi Tracy,

How I love vintage cards! I wish I can make them too! For now I'm dreaming away by looking at yours...

Hugs, Karin

Jan said...

Fabulous card x Jan

Inkypinkydelights said...

Gorgeous! Judy x

Bellibone said...

So stunning!
♥CharmingChicCards♥

Unknown said...

Very pretty card; what was your sis the most happy about? The card itself or the fact that 60 wasn't on the front? :-)

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts