Monday 23 March 2015

Strawberrries and Cream and CANDY

Hello Everyone,

Do you love strawberries and cream, yum yum I do and when Sandy chose the theme this week as Reprint I knew exactly what image I was going to use.  Very different for me but I love how this has turned out. As the image was all about strawberries I have used the Dutch Doobadoo stencil and made up the strawberry gift box to go with the card.


The image is from Reprint's Romance Labels and the paper I used is called Sweet Roses.

I used the Dutch Doobadoo Flower Stencil and Structure paste to create the pattern on paper.

I added a little chunky white frantage to the image. 


I have used the gorgeous Marie Therese lace in Grey and also added some pearl trim lace.

The flower arrangement is made up of flower spray, 20mm roses, cosmos flowers, kort and godt curly roses and shabby seam binding.  There is also a little trowl charm in there too :)


I have added vintage flourish diecut leafs.

The little softwood bricks are also covered with structure paste.


I first added shabby white frantage to the Dutch Doobadoo "Hello Sunshine" and then I stippled some structure paste for texture.

Across the top you will notice a kraft border which I painted with gesso.



Here's my strawberry gift box which opens when you untie the bow.

I made the green leaf and then added an inner leaf made out the matching Reprint paper.  The lacy edge was created using a Dutch Doobadoo kraft border painted with gesso.



The Especially For You is from the English Banner Text Stamp Set which matches the Banner Die.  This embosses beautifully as you can see.





CANDY, CANDY CANDY

We've reached over 20,000 on the Noor Design UK Blog, hop over to enter the candy.  



Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy,

Love your Strawberries and Cream project.....gorgeous products you have creatively used!

Heather

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning Tracy just so lovely that little strawberry box is delightful another fab creation Love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Definitely looks very yummy!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts