Monday 27 April 2015

Spring in Paris

Hello Everyone,

I'm heading back from my trip to Norway today so I hope this has published.  Today's card is my LLC DT card and the theme that Sandy has set is "Springtime in Paris".  I have immediately grabbed my Pion Design Paris Flea Market papers for this project and the Pion Design Elegant Ladies image was just perfect for my card.


I have used Pion Design Vintage Wedding Bridal Bouquet, Postcards 12x12 and  By the Eiffel Tower.


Here's a close up of the image, I accidentally got a little gesso on her hair, oops.  I would of loved to been around in this era with those gorgeous dresses and hats and slim figures :)


I have used the new beaded stamen and ponegranates in the floral display and Noor Design diecut leaves.


I added a seam binding bow and a heart button to the bottom of the floral bouquet.



I added a tag and finished with seam binding, pearl string and an Eiffel Tower charm.


I have added a prima Resin heart

I have used the flower circle die as a doily and added matching paper to the centre.

The fluted border on the lefthand side.



Hope you like my card.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest




4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Tracy I love this the design is another gorgeous one and I love the pretty colours and beautiful embellishments. That round die is fab more for the wish list I'll soon need a roll of wallpaper to get it all on !!! Hope you have had a great trip travel safely Love and hugs Carole x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh WOW Tracy this is stunning! And look at all those gorgeous details! I have been thinking of you. Judy x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

What a beautiful card .Wow there is so much beauty to see.
Pretty picture beautiful colors. Beautiful whole ...
Greetings Doris

Unknown said...

Absolutely perfect for the theme! Great image and paper choice, lovely details. Just beautiful.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts