Saturday 3 October 2015

Spooky

 Morning,

Hope your all having a good weekend.  I seem to be having a really bad day and am still struggling to come to terms with not seeing Ollie again and how it all happened so quick and then I got a heartfelt message from my son this morning, who hasn't been able to speak about it and has yet to come home from Uni to face that the little wagging tail and his sleep buddy isn't here any more. I'm off to my sisters for dinner tonight so I hope my day gets better.

I have a couple of projects to share with you today... Firstly I have used the Dutch Doobadoo MDF Houses, Autumn paper pad, Rough Textures paper pad and the purple is from the Happy Holidays Christmas pad.  As usual all links at the end of the post.


I add dutch doobadoo softwood bricks to areas on the houses and painted with black gesso.  I also added softwood tiles on the roofs and again painted with black gesso.

The spiders and webs are from the A5 paper art Spider

I cut a ghost using the new mask art ghost as a guide.  These have arrived and stocks will be going on today but in the meantime you can order whilst stock says zero.




I have used the new arrival trailing leaves die and coloured with distress inks.


Here's my treat box that I made for this month's challenge Halloween/Autumn. So easy to do.  





Here's the back of the treat box.  I used the new ghost mask.  I used structure paste and added a little black gesso and hey presto.


Hope you like my projects.

Have a fun weekend whatever you are up to :)

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Aww Tracy I'm sooo sorry you've lost your beautiful furbaby. My heart goes out to you. I wish I could say something profound but all I can do is send my love and hugs. Your project is just beautiful! Stunning job. Keeping you in my thoughts, Jayne xx

Unknown said...

wow these creations are stunning!!! Great work.
Francy

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Tracy,
the loss of your little furbaby 'm very sorry for you. Losing a pet is very sad, and unfortunately I had this experience already make.
I hope that you will bring a little distraction the wonderful crafting.
Your work here is quite wonderful, a great color scheme and a lot of attention to detail.
Regards love Petra