Sunday 13 August 2017

Long ago in Bethlehem

Hello everyone,

I'm sharing a card made with Pion Design's recent release, "Long ago in Bethlehem".  I have actually used the reverse of the Tag sheet as my main paper, backed with Pion Design Palette Blue VIII.


The gorgeous Angel is also from Pion Design Grandma's Attic Winter Angels.


I used a Scrapiniec Fantasma Frame to frame the beautiful image.


I used the holly Find It Trading Die and cut it in Pion Design Blue VIII and White I and added white  wax cord and pomegranate apples in white.


I made the Poinsettia's in Silk Suite Foam and added matt white stamens to the centres.  I added a Joycraft Ice Crystal Doily die in Pion Design Palette Blue behind the poinsettias and white wax cord.

Along the bottom I have added Lace Elenor, gorgeous.

Hugs Tracy x




2 comments:

Anne said...

It's a while since I visited your blog Tracy, never enough hours in a day!
This is absolutely exquisite, what a beautiful card... I'd forgotten how much I love your work so I'm going for a browse through your past makes

Anne xx

XxJULESxX said...

I am getting lost for words now! ha but hey another stunner!!!